Echuca Scenic E-Bike Tour (regular)
- Продолжительность: 90 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Echuca, VIC
- Код предложения: PJRYL3
Experience the history and natural beauty of Echuca Moama like never before with our 90-minute guided Echuca Scenic e-bike tour. Join our knowledgeable guide, David, as you ride over the historic Echuca Moama bridges, alongside the Murray and Campaspe Rivers, and explore the historic Port of Echuca and Riverboat Dock. David will provide a friendly commentary and share his local knowledge, making for a truly immersive experience.
With a maximum of 10 participants, this tour is the perfect way to discover Echuca Moama's hidden gems. Book your spot now and get ready to pedal into a world of history and natural beauty. See more, go further, and enjoy more on an E-bike!
Tours generally depart at 10.30am and 1.30pm on Monday to Saturday. Other times by arrangement.
- We ride sealed bike tracks, easy dirt trail tracks and some single river-side tracks, providing great views of the river, flora, fauna and if you are lucky, maybe even a kangaroo
- Learn about the history of the Paddle Steamers and Echuca's heritage
- Ride over the new and old Echuca Moama bridges
- Tips on places to visit, cafes, restaurants and activities
- Maximum of 10 Riders per tour
E-Bike hire, helmet, custom bike and helmet fitting by your guide, bike operation briefing and skill practice, trail briefing, riding and safety tips to help you get the most out of your adventure.
The minimum height for an electric bike is approximately 150 cm
*No minimum age but the tour content is aimed at adults, children must be accompanied.
*The riding is easy but you should be stable riding a bike, comfortable getting on and off to walk across roads and be able to safely ride between pedestrians while on shared paths.
Please wear suitable footwear - no thongs permitted.
Book with confidence
If the weather isn't suitable for riding, we'll provide a full refund
If your change your travel plans and let us know up to 48 hours prior to the tour, we'll provide a full refund.
Tour leaves from Murray Esplanade, near the Port of Echuca Discovery Centre.